Written on the internet
- Here’s our weekly roundup of links we hope you’ll find interesting and useful:
- Author Roni Loren gives advice on your author bio.
- Two great posts from Superhero Nation: your two-sentence synopsis, and creating a self-destructive protagonist.
- Author Anne R. Allen says goodbye book tour, hello blog tour…
- … author Randy Susan Meyers looks at how readers choose books…
- … and is BookLamp the future of discovering great new books?
- Should you sign with a brand new agent? Editor and author Chick Sambuchino looks at the pros and cons.
- Author Sonya Chung meditates on the power of place in writing.
- Writer Sumayyah on the link between a writer’s expectations and her results.
- Agent Rachelle Garndner doesn’t like rejection letters any more than we do!
- Never. Stop. Writing. Go read this for encouragement (and be sure to follow the link to the Wall Street Journal article as well!)
- Author Ann Crispin looks at satisfying readers without being predictable.
- Research Maven Lisa Gold has great tips on good search.
- Publisher Richard Nash says “…reading the book online has absolutely no negative impact on sales.”
- Author Darcy Pattison uses 3-act structure to shape the story.
- And we leave you with the true meaning of common publishing buzzwords…
Enjoy your weekend. Write something wonderful!
Posted by: Kelley