Written on the internet
- Our weekly roundup of links we hope you’ll find interesting and useful:
- From author Robin Black: the importance of what we don’t say in good fiction.
- Author Anne R. Allen offers an excellent recap on the way we publish now…
- … and Putnam Books editor Stacey Barney is still digging publishing.
- Writer Justine Musk has advice on hooking readers with your author blog.
- Agent Jessica Faust advises writers that the best publishing advice comes from people who work in publishing.
- Writer’s conference report and advice from editor Lynn Price.
- If you’re interested in the psychology of fiction, OnFiction is a blog for you.
- If you write creative nonfiction, check out this interview with editor Dinty W. Moore.
- B. Mac at Superhero Nation details 8 reasons authors don’t complete their manuscripts.
- Author and entrepreneur Jonathan Fields encourages you to make more bad stuff.
- Writer Morgan Dempsey says sometimes you just have to suck it up and do the work.
- Writer/publishing sales guy Eric has tips on keeping your butt in the chair.
- And we leave you with advice columnist Sugar’s letter to a young writer: “…the whole deal with making art is you have to be brave.”
Enjoy your weekend. Write something wonderful!
Posted by: Kelley