Written on the internet
- Our weekly roundup of links we hope you’ll find interesting and useful:
- An excellent list by author Anne Allen of the 12 signs your novel isn’t ready to publish.
- Author Darcy Pattison offers pointers on developing plot.
- This links post from Dear Author and this one from Writer Beware have so many great items that we’re just saying, “Go read them!” Kindle lending through libraries, plagiarism, and more.
- We enjoy editor Lynn Price’s blog a lot, and here are two recent posts we think you should see: one on showing versus telling, and one on liking yourself as a writer.
- And we leave you with this, in hopes that your technology serves you well! (via Smart Bitches, Trashy Books)
Enjoy your weekend. Write something wonderful!
Posted by: Kelley