Written on the internet
- Our weekly roundup of links we hope you’ll find interesting and useful:
- From writer Gwenda Bond on secret writing cabals. Follow the links for great posts and comment conversations.
- Author Justine Larbalestier helps you learn to love bad reviews.
- The New York Times considers why writers abandon novels (hat tip to Maria). NOTE: May require free account registration to access site.
- Author Ann Crispin posts an extensive and very useful look at internet book promotion.
- Want to keep the reader hooked? Writer Nicola Morgan advises to pay attention to your characters’ goals and obstacles…
- … and writer Darcy Pattison gives you tips on effective narrative summaries.
- Can you make a million dollars self-publishing? Writer Nathan Bransford does the math, and continues the conversation in a follow-up post…
- … or consider the story of Steve Almond’s success.
Enjoy your weekend. Write something wonderful!
Posted by: Kelley