Written on the internet
- Our weekly roundup of links we hope you’ll find interesting and useful:
- Looking for a summer writing workshop? The The Oxford American Summit For Ambitious Writers is new on the scene (hat tip to Carolyn Kellogg).
- Stephen King tells you everything you need to know about writing in ten minutes. Be sure to read his story of the first editing he ever received.
- Eric at Pimp My Novel lays out the two primary models of e-book royalties….
- … and Dave at Evil Genius Chronicles takes an in-depth look at e-book price points, and why lower might be better.
- A reader in her teens would like to see more YA with older protagonists…
- … and two authors are launching a tour in support of diversity in YA fiction.
- We leave you with reflections on “at least” from writer Natalie Whipple…
- … and a contemplation on writing and life from writer Jennifer R. Hubbard.
On a personal note, Your Editors are delighted to announce that Kelley’s novel Solitaire has just been reissued in a lovely new edition from Small Beer Press. You can read about the writing of the book in The Big Idea series at Whatever.
If you’d like share a link of interest to writers, please email it to us, or leave a comment here for all to see!
Enjoy your weekend. Write something wonderful!
Posted by: Kelley