Written on the internet
- Our weekly roundup of links we hope you’ll find interesting and useful:
- Getting ready for NaNoWriMo? Here are some tips to help you write a novel in a month.
- Get those write-now muscles in shape with a new writing prompt every six hours from Typetrigger (find out more about them at their blog).
- Four posts of tips/advice for writers at Pimp My novel: discipline, revision, networking, and rejection.
- Twenty home truths for new authors at Broadside.
- Where is the originality in genre fiction? Dear Author says: the author’s voice.
- And we leave you with this fabulous diagram on writing strong female characters (click the image to zoom, and be careful of drinking hot liquids while you do…)
Enjoy your weekend. Write something wonderful!
If you have a link of interest to writers that you’d like to see in a roundup, please email us or leave a comment.
Posted by: Kelley