Written on the internet
Our weekly roundup of links we hope you’ll find interesting and useful.
- Nicola Morgan talks about why it’s hard to be an author right now, and what she’s doing about it. (Hat tip to Charles Tan for the link)
- Carrie Vaughn reminds you that the writer can’t make every reader happy. (And another HT to Charles Tan)
- Great post from writer Kelly Link on generating story ideas.
- Joining your first critique group? If you’re new to critiquing, check out these tips.
- Barry Eisler shares his thoughts on writing about the difficult protagonist.
- Networked writers sell more books. Read this summary of the latest #followreader Twitter chat.
Please note that we are still closed to sample edit requests while we catch up on work. To those who have inquired, thanks for your patience.
Enjoy your weekend. Write something wonderful!
If you have a link of interest to writers that you’d like to see in a roundup, please email us or leave a comment.
Posted by: Kelley