Written on the internet
Our weekly roundup of links we hope you’ll find interesting and useful.
- Calling all LGBTQ writers of YA fiction: an agent is looking for you!
- Agent Jennifer Laughran explains why it’s not always a great idea to make your own deals.
- Agent Jean V. Naggar urges you to revise, revise, revise.
- Agent Roseanne Wells wants you to think before you throw in a dragon.
- Writer Rachel Aaron offers three hooks to help you muscle up those flabby scenes…
- … and writer Janice Hardy digs into the Seven Deadly Sins of first chapters.
- And finally, how cool is this? An infographic that shows you how a book is made.
A reminder: Your Editors are on vacation from May 17 through June 6. We will not be editing, answering email, responding to comments, or scheduling sample edits during that time.
Enjoy your weekend. Writing something wonderful!
If you have a link of interest to writers that you’d like to see in a roundup, please email us or leave a comment.
Posted by: Kelley