Written on the internet
- Our weekly roundup of links we hope you’ll find interesting and useful:
- Author Donna Tartt and her editor Michael Pietsch in a conversation on the writer/editor relationship.
- Author and playwright Laura Harrington is thinking about the writer’s conflict between social connection and deep immersion…
- …and author Molly O’Keefe considers the author/reader relationship in online communities.
- Author and publishing industry expert Victoria Strauss wants self-published authors to understand your publishing platforms.
- Author Kristine Kathryn Rusch on the carrots and sticks that drive writers.
- And we leave you with a collection of great writing advice.
If you’re in Seattle on Wednesday, October 23, please join Nicola as she interviews author John Freeman about his book How to Read a Novelist at Elliott Bay Books. We’re looking forward to a great evening, and we’d love to see you there.
Enjoy your weekend. Write something wonderful!
Posted by: Kelley