Written on the internet
- Our weekly roundup of links we hope you’ll find interesting and useful:
- Author Carrie Cuinn advises you to let go of what you didn’t do in 2012. It’s a brand new writing year.
- Author and story consultant Lisa Cron has terrific guidance on writing a first draft.
- Publishing industry expert Jane Friedman considers the question of how long you should keep trying to get published.
- Editor Lynn Price talks about how authors should handle editorial differences.
- A roundup of 19 articles on various aspects of writing from Brian Klem’s Online Editor blog at Writer’s Digest.
Enjoy your weekend. Write something wonderful!
Posted by: Kelley