Written on the internet
- Our weekly roundup of links we hope you’ll find interesting and useful:
- Author Michael Bourne explains why it’s so hard to navigate the world of literary agents.
- Author and editor Cheryl Klein offers six reasons why everything in publishing takes so long.
- Author and industry blogger Victoria Strauss urges authors to think critically about our business instead of jumping on bandwagons.
- You are never too old: this 91-year-old mystery author’s debut novel is a best-seller…
- …and it is worth taking the time to do it right.
- Author Jan O’Hara suggests contents for your Writer’s Emergency Hope Kit.
Enjoy your weekend. Write something wonderful!
Posted by: Kelley