Written on the internet
- Our weekly roundup of links we hope you’ll find interesting and useful:
- Is print dead? Author Victoria Strauss says not so fast.
- Agent and author Donald Maass offers strategies for keeping your story surprising.
- The King of Elfland’s Second Cousin dives deep into POV and voice.
- Superhero Nation points you to a really helpful character questionnaire.
- Bookmark this post from CaptainAwkward.com for when you’re feeling artistically discouraged…
- …and this marvelous speech from Neil Gaiman as well.
- And we leave you with Bobette Buster’s compelling ideas about the arc of storytelling (thanks to Karina for the link).
Enjoy your weekend. Write something wonderful!
Posted by: Kelley