Written on the internet
- OUr weekly roundup of links we hope you’ll find interesting and useful:
- Absolute gold for writers in all media: a storyboard artist tweets about Pixar’s approach to character and plotting.
- Author Michelle Griep has tips on sensory writing…
- …and Rachel Scheller at Writer’s Digest gives you ideas and examples of creating powerful imagery.
- Author, teacher and editor Kristine Kathryn Rusch on talent, craft and writing as a business…
- …and editor Lynn Price advises writers to know their publishing options.
- Six Twitter rules for authors!
- And we leave you with a taste of Your Editor Kelley’s current writing journey.
Enjoy your weekend. Write something wonderful!
Posted by: Kelley