Written on the internet
- Our weekly roundup of links we hope you’ll find interesting and useful:
- When literary writer Joy Castro discovered she didn’t have all the tools to write a thriller, here’s what she did…
- Editor Alan Rinzler describes what you should expect from a developmental editor.
- Publishing expert and former agent Colleen Lindsay advises writers to find your community.
- Author Kristine Kathryn Rusch urges you to create a career, not just a book.
- Wise words from author Chuck Wendig on the speed at which we write.
- And we leave you with this from Creative Something:
Enjoy your weekend. Write something wonderful!
Posted by: Kelley