Written on the internet
- Our weekly roundup of links we hope you’ll find interesting and useful:
- Author Carleen Brice has tips on tackling critique notes. And we’d love to hear comments from writers here as well — what are your strategies?
- Author Chuck Wendig dishes on writing sex. Not for the faint of heart, not even remotely safe for work, and not to be missed if you write or will write sex in your stories.
- Agent Rachelle Gardner describes how she chooses the best publishers for clients’ work.
- Author (and Champion of Writers) Victoria Strauss describes a couple of “opportunities” that writers should not spend your money on.
- Editor Lynn Price advises you to keep your priorities real.
- And we leave you with author Nathan Englanders Love Letter to the Moth on why it’s so powerful when people get up and tell their stories. Take some time to watch the videos. Brilliant stories, well told. And whatever our medium, isn’t that the point?
Enjoy your weekend. Write something wonderful!
Posted by: Kelley