Written on the internet
- Our weekly roundup of links we hope you’ll find interesting and useful:
- We cannot resist pointing you to author Chuck Wendig’s ode to the editor. We ride, we ride!
- Ebook revenues surpass hardcover revenues for the first time.
- Author Anne R. Allen looks at the links between creativity and depression.
- Literary agent intern Casey McCormick has 10 tips on getting an agent.
- Author Glen Strathy on story goal and plot structure (thank you to Allison Urban for the link).
- And we leave you with this: you are spending heartbeats on your work. Spend well.
Special event: Nicola will moderate a Tweetchat with Kelley as guest in support of the Clarion West Write-a-thon. Join us this Sunday, June 24 at 11 AM Pacific / 2 PM Eastern / 7 PM UK for tips on cracking both sides of the Write-a-thon puzzle: how to keep writing, day after day, and how to persuade people to sponsor you. Come join us with questions about writing and the writing life, and spend some time with the wonderful community of Write-a-thon writers.
We recommend you download the twitter client Tweetchat which inserts the #writeathon hashtag automatically and refreshes quickly.
Enjoy your weekend. Write something wonderful!
Posted by: Kelley