Written on the internet
- Our weekly roundup of links we hope you’ll find interesting and useful:
- Here’s some solid help in getting tough and getting over it from editor and author Ruth Harris.
- From editor Alan Rinzler: build your narrative with attention to the details.
- Editor Lynn Price answers publishy questions.
- Advice from the experts: Pixar’s 22 rules of storytelling (thanks, Jill Sedenstein!).
- Author Anne Greenwood Brown on hard work and getting lucky.
- And we leave you with this must-read post from author Alyx Dellamonica: writing as a bonkers-making all-out source of joy. We agree.
A reminder from Your Editors: this weekend, Kelley embarks on a writing journey with the Clarion West Write-a-thon. Are you interested in a six-week look at her process, challenges, technical writing problems and solutions? Then sign up as a sponsor! A donation of any amount to Clarion West puts you on the list to receive a weekly look into her writer’s life.
And it’s not too late to sign up as a participating writer! Join in the fun by June 16.
Enjoy your weekend. Write something wonderful!
Posted by: Kelley