Written on the internet
- Our weekly roundup of links we hope you’ll find interesting and useful:
- All writers should read this post from author Victoria Strauss on editing clauses in publishing contracts. We can’t say it enough: make sure you understand everything in a contract before you sign!
- From agent Rachelle Gardner: it’s not about the money.
- Author Anne R. Allen advises writers to take time (not take sides!) thinking through your publishing options.
- The New York Times takes a sobering look at how the ebook age is forcing authors to write more.
- Nonfiction writers, take note of this post on fact versus creative license, with great strategies for indicating when you’re taking creative liberties with the facts.
- Writer D.K. LeVick is thinking about researching.
- Author John Colapinto in praise of the audiobook.
Enjoy your weekend. Write something wonderful!
Posted by: Kelley