Written on the internet
- Our weekly roundup of links we hope you’ll find interesting and useful:
- A great productivity approach: don’t break the chain.
- Author Nathan Bransford talks about how to write through difficult times.
- Wise words from agent Rachelle Gardner: quality books take time.
- Author and editor Barbara Scott with self-editing tips: search and find.
- What makes editor Lynn Price stop reading your manuscript?
- Don’t miss The Rejectionist’s oh-so-true take on avoidance behavior.
- And we leave you with this (hat tip to Rob Sutherland!):
Enjoy your weekend. Write something wonderful!
Posted by: Kelley