Written on the internet
- Our weekly roundup of links we hope you’ll find interesting and useful:
- We appreciate Gary Kamiya’s praise of editors and his thoughtful look at what good editing really is.
- Should you focus on your writing or your platform? Publishing expert Jane Friedman has advice.
- Agent Rachelle Gardner has useful tips on how to cut thousands of words from your book.
- Don’t wait! Be the first of the writer kids on your block to make your own rejections!
- Writers, make sure you understand your contracts! Author Victoria Strauss looks at reversion clauses, and what can go wrong when you don’t have one.
- How do you know when you’ve made it as a writer? Author Justine Larbalestier tells you.
- Editor and author Chuck Sambuchino encourages you to keep moving forward. We do too.
Enjoy your weekend. Write something wonderful!
Posted by: Kelley