Written on the internet
- Our weekly roundup of links we hope you’ll find interesting and useful:
- The big publishing news this week is the US Department of Justice lawsuit against the Big Six publishers and Apple, and settlement with three of those publishers. Get educated with this analysis from Dear Author.
- Author Anne R. Allen dispels 12 Myths About Being a Writer
- Editor James Sutter gives you the scoop on 9 ways to piss off an editor.
- Author Cathy Clamp takes a look at why small publishers fail.
- Is the future of ebooks more immersive?
- Editor Lynn Price encourages you to battle the (wordcount) bulge.
- Author Robin LaFevers says the writer’s life is full of second chances (and she’s right).
Enjoy your weekend. Write something wonderful!
Posted by: Kelley