Written on the internet
- Our weekly roundup of links we hope you’ll find informative and useful:
- Research into building character through inference rather than having characters “tell” readers about themselves.
- Kurt Vonnegut got steamed about book burning and wrote a letter.
- A new survey with fascinating data on the rise of ebook reading. And don’t miss Mike Shatzkin’s ideas about the takeaways.
- Author (and Your Editor’s First Editor) Kristine Kathryn Rusch has great advice on the value of your audience.
- The best timing for book publicity.
- Is the Facebook Timeline is the author’s friend?
- It can be a long road to publication…
- …but don’t ever think you are too old to be a writer.
Enjoy your weekend. Write something wonderful!
Posted by: Kelley