Written on the internet
- Our weekly roundup of links we hope you’ll find informative and useful:
- Three publishing marketing pros share insights and strategies….
- …the CEO of Goodreads talks about helping readers discover books…
- …and here’s a fascinating inside look at the marketing strategy behind The Hunger Games books.
- Writer Randy Henderson has advice for giving and getting critiques.
- A list of tips for screenwriters (and all us prose writers too) from director Billy Wilder.
- And we leave you with the call to get inspired by these motivational quotes for writers. if you have any quotes that inspire you, please drop them in our comment section so we can share them!
Enjoy your weekend. Write something wonderful!
Posted by: Kelley