Written on the internet
- Here’s our weekly roundup of links we hope you’ll find interesting and useful:
- We lead with this terrific post from writer Jeanne Kisacky on thinking like an editor.
- Have you ever wondered how acquiring editors read your manuscript? (h/t author Gwenda Bond)
- Author Anne R. Allen’s thoughtful post on how one learns to be a writer will give you a lot to consider. Don’t miss the comment conversation!
- Author Natalie Whipple shares a candid and helpful list of 10 things she wishes she had done differently as a writer.
- We always love the way author Chuck Wendig gets right to the heart of the matter. NSFW and not safe for those who make excuses.
- And we leave you with this very simple advice and absolutely true advice from Creative Something:
Enjoy your weekend. Write something wonderful!
Posted by: Kelley