Written on the internet
- Our weekly roundup of links we hope you’ll find interesting and useful:
- From publishing expert Jane Friedman, here are 5 attitudes writers should avoid.
- Want to take your social media game to the next level? Check out this course offering from social media expert (and Friend of Sterling Editing) Alexis Grant.
- From author Chuck Wendig, 25 things you should know about story structure.
- Want to run a successful Goodreads campaign? Check out these 11 tips from author Emlyn Chand.
- And also from Novel Publicity, getting major publications to review your book: strategies from authors Shelli Johnson and Alice J. Wisler.
- From author John Scalzi, a look at when we can and should call ourselves writer, professional, good.
- And we leave you with this thoughtful and passionate post by author Mary Sojourner on why it matters that we write.
Enjoy your weekend. Write something wonderful!
Posted by: Kelley