Written on the internet
- Our weekly roundup of links we hope you’ll find interesting and useful:
- Fascinating look at how readers mentally simulate your story. This is exactly why we believe that narrative grammar is so important…
- … and why it’s important to make sure that all elements of your story are pulling in the same direction.
- Have a question about how to kill off that character? Find your answer at the Writer’s Forensics Blog
- Here’s a roundup of links to brief articles on formatting.
- Why should you care about metadata? Take a look at how it impacts your sales (if you’re in a hurry, the summary is on page 10).
- Here are many good suggestions for how to not be annoying on social media.
- And we leave you with this loving look at libraries from Ohio’s Greene County Public Library. Buildings of books are a marvelous thing. Go hug a librarian!
Enjoy your weekend. Write something wonderful!
Posted by: Kelley