Written on the internet
- Happy 2012, and welcome to the first roundup of the year. We hope you find these links informative and interesting.
- Do you want to write, market, and promote in 2012 and still have a life? Media and publishing expert Jane Friedman tells you how to do it…
- …and how to avoid procrastinating about it.
- The Editor in the Basement answers more writer questions about contracts, flame wars, and sloppy writing.
- Author Daniel Abraham shares a private letter from genre to literature. We hope those two crazy kids can work it out…
- Don’t be afraid, we won’t bite…editor Alan Rinzler addresses fear of editors.
- And we leave you with screenwriter and producer Scott Myers wishes for you in 2012. Not just for screenwriters: for all of us.
Your Editors wish you a marvelous 2012. Write something wonderful!
Posted by: Kelley