Written on the internet
- Our weekly roundup of links we hope you’ll find interesting and useful:
- Heads up, writers! Facebook moves to its Timeline system on December 22. GalleyCat is here to help with tips for editing your Timeline.
- Join the conversation at author Nathan Bransford’s blog about Amazon.com and independent bookstores, and at Your Editor Nicola’s blog about showrooming and book spaces. Be sure to follow all the links in both posts: they’ll lead you to an interesting spectrum of ideas and opinions on these changing times for booksellers.
- Author Chuck Wendig offers 25 things you should know about rejection (Your Editor Kelley’s personal favorite today: Number 25. Cue Tina Turner!)
- Part two of author Anne R. Allen’s very useful Beginning Blogging for Authors series: what not to do.
- Are you shy about promoting yourself? Book publicity expert Paula Margulies talks co-promotion.
- And we leave you with the perfect tool to stay on track with all the important aspects of the writing life:
Enjoy your weekend. Write something wonderful!
Posted by: Kelley